Child Support Hours at the Family Law Facilitator
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for your direct referral.
The Office of the Family Law Facilitator (FLF) holds special hours for customers of Child Support Services without the wait.
The FLF will review paperwork and give general information in the following areas:
• Initial orders or modifications for child custody, visitation, child, or spousal support
• Domestic violence restraining orders (for help filling out the forms to Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, please go to Bay Area Legal Aid's Domestic Violence Restraining Order Clinic.)
• Initiating an action to establish paternity
• Dissolution (divorce)*, legal separation, nullity of marriage
• Preliminary Declarations of Disclosure: You may have your completed forms reviewed during the posted hours. Assistance completing Preliminary Declarations of Disclosure is only provided through workshops at the locations and times listed above.
• Responses to any of the above
• Income and expense declarations
Monday, February 10, 2020 -
2:00pm to 4:00pm
400 County Center
Redwood City, CA 94063United States