By law, you are required to keep the county Department of Child Support Services informed regarding any changes in your address, phone number, and employment. This ensures that the payments you make continue to be credited to your account, and that your children continue to receive the support you provide. Just call the Department at 1-866-901-3212 to report any changes. You can also log in to the California self-service child support case information website called Customer Connect. You will need your participant ID number or social security number and Customer Connect personal identification number (PIN). If you do not have a PIN call 1-866-901-3212. Once logged in to the Customer Connect self-service website, you can update your contact information, get payment history and information, print child support forms, and change your PIN.